Monday, December 15, 2008

To the birth of a beautiful.....BLOG!!

In honor of my birthday today, I am gifting myself this fun blog that I am so excited about starting. I have been telling myself that I would start this and I finally am. 

After being in the city for well over a year now, I have come across so many wonderful places and have seen way too many great things, that it would just be in poor manners not to share with everyone. :)  

So for today lets start off with a blog I came across today that is just too yummy to pass up! Also it is very appropriate for todays theme of birthdays!

I was looking for an idea for a Christmas present for all my coworkers, of course I knew I wanted something baked...but should I go for sugar cookies? fudge? snicker-doodles? hmm..I wasn't quite sure until I found this website http://bakerella.blogspot.com !! If you haven't seen this website, go there....NOW!! You will find the most adorable mini cupcakes on a stick, mini cupcakes and it make you want to run to your kitchen right this second, put on that apron and get to baking! It shows you how to make them and it is sooo easy and there are themes according to occasion.. how sweet is that? I will be making little Christmas themed minie cupcakes! I can not wait to take them into work! This is what I call "eye candy".
 

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Congratulations on the new blog.

I love Bakerella. I wish I had even half her baking talent.

Unknown said...

I love that you are giving yourself a gift of a blog, what a great idea. There is something about blogging that is so relaxing and kind of theraputic. Welcome to the blogging world. I love the name and i look forward to see what you post about.

You can check out my blog at http://stayhomeandplay.blogspot.com